Your health and safety have always been our number one priority here at George Charles Salon. We are aware the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis has brought on many uneasy feelings about visiting a salon due to the hands-on nature of our industry. Our salon will be following all local, state, and federal sanitation guidelines to ensure a safe environment for all guests and employees. In addition to these precautions, our team has cultivated our own sanitation practices as well.
At GCS, we’ve recently installed the REME HALO LED Whole Air Purification System. This is the industry’s first LED purification system that is both mercury free and zero ozone compliant. The REME HALO LED proactively treats every cubic inch of air conditioned space, reducing airborne and surface contaminants and pollutants through bi-polar ionization technology.
- Reduction of smoke, odors, VOCs, allergens, dust, and particals
- Reduces airborne and surface microbials, bacteria, viruses, and mold
- Protects against Strep*, MRSA*,Bird Flu*, and Listeria*
Additional Important Information
- We will no longer be serving coffee or tea, though a water bottle will be provided to each guest
- No additional guests will be allowed in the salon as we strive to maintain minimal capacity
- All persons entering the salon MUST be wearing a facial mask
- Temperatures will be taken of all arriving guests
- To maintain the health and safety of our guests and staff, we will be implementing a PPE surcharge of $3.50 per appointment
- Upon arrival to our salon, a host will direct you to our restrooms to dress in gown and wash hands thoroughly