Our George Charles Salon family extends well wishes of health and sanity during these unprecedented times. As of right now, our targeted reopen date is the 3rd of June, 2020. We’ve been focusing our efforts on connecting with all of you to book in appointments so we can get back to making you all feel and look your best!
Your health and safety have always been our number one priority here at George Charles Salon. We are aware the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis has brought on many uneasy feelings about visiting a salon due to the hands-on nature of our industry. Our salon will be following all local, state, and federal sanitation guidelines to ensure a safe environment for all guests and employees. In addition to these precautions, our team has cultivated our own sanitation practices as well.
- We will no longer be serving coffee or tea, though water bottles will be provided to each guest
- No additional guests will be allowed in the salon as we strive to maintain minimal capacity
- All persons entering the salon MUST be wearing a facial mask
- Temperatures will be taken of all arriving guests
- To maintain the health and safety of our guests and staff, we will be implementing a PPE surcharge of $3.50 per appointment
- Upon arrival to our salon, a host will direct you to our restrooms to dress in gown and wash hands thoroughly